1. He gives his neighbours a hand by leaving gifts for all.
2. He says thanks for all the cookies he is given.
3. He visits everyone regardless of economic background.
4. He wears his red suit with pride.
5. When he shouts “Ho Ho Ho” in the small hours folk understand and smile.
6. He might only have a seasonal job but he gets by the rest of the year.
7. He meets folks from all different kinds of backgrounds and treats them all the same.
8. He saves up all year so he can pay for all his gifts in advance. There was that time a few years ago when Farepack left him and many others high and dry he has learned his lesson.
9. He might not have a car but his system of transport is very eco-friendly.
10. He wishes everyone a happy Hannuhkah, Id, Holi Christmas, or festive cheer He is grateful to be surrounded by such a diverse group of neighbours.